- Our mind can be the best friend yet the worst enemy. Master it right!
- This mind is fickle and so, it won’t obey us but every time, it misbehaves, let’s not forget to use the intellect at our discretion and balance it back.
- With good work, you can be sure of never coming to a bad end.
- Set your heart upon the work, not the reward.
- To always live in freedom, never get attached to results. The action as a result, won’t cling to you either.
- We are made by our beliefs. As we believe, so are we.
- Austerity of speech consists in speaking truthfully and beneficially. Avoid speech that offends.
- Know that the three gates to self –destruction are Anger, Greed & Lust.
- Only when we can give up all attachments, can we really love others. This is the kind of love that is pure and divine.
- When we can truly empathize with others around us, we attain a state of highest spiritual union.
- Let not ego, envy, greed and lust be your guiding forces. Act with compassion, devotion, humility & love.
- True knowledge and Pure Love can only be attained by a Human being.
Aug 14, 2017
The word "Krishna" or "कृष्णा", has a beautiful connotation to it. My memory of Krishna stretches back to as old as some thirty years. Without consciously attempting or acknowledging, I had literally assumed the favorite pose of Krishna. Be it temples, or general conversations,school punishments or assembly gatherings, waiting in queues or any activity that demanded me to be upright, I was always standing cross legged as if ready to play his favorite flute aka 'bansuri'. The best thing, in the growing up years Mahabharata & Bhagwad Gita shlokas added more information to my repository of Krishna, 'the unconscious love'. In grade third or fourth, I got to know my adorable grandma shared the same name. And thus this saga of unconscious love for Krishna, started. When i was in my late twenties, I started visiting ISKCON & learnt further about him, his beliefs & teachings. Krishna, is absolute happiness,pure bliss. One look at him, and the only emotion that encapsulates you all around is a pristine ecstasy, a soul quenching happiness & a super illuminated smile. Such is his, aura. It's on this auspicious occasion of Krishna Janmashtami that I would love to share with the world, all that I got enlightened to, in these years: